- Rhodium or gold plated silver and white Agate, cherry Chalcedony, pink Quartz, Amethyst, blue Chalcedony, Carnelian, Lapiz Lazuli, yellow Agate, green Agate and red Agate
- Adjustable chain 17 - 19 cm
- Original design by Sophie
- Childhood jewellery comes with our pink dust bag along with a card about the significance of each stone
- Our stones are natural which makes each stone unique in its colour and shade. Please note. The colours can vary and cannot be guaranteed to be exact as seen on picture, due to them being a natural element. Also the items colour, actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings.
Childhood bracelet consists of 10 gemstones that symbolize 10 different sections of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child:
- White Agate - Article 12: Every child shall be protected from all forms of physical or mental violence, injury, abuse or exploitation.
- Green Agate - Article 36: Every child has the right to rest, leisure and play.
- Pink Quartz - Article 36: Traffic in children for any purpose or in any form must be prevented.
- Lapiz Lazuli - Article 2: In all actions concerning children, the best interest of the child shall be of primary consideration.
- Red Agate - Article 34: Every child shall have the right to protection from all forms of sexual exploitation and abuse.
- Cherry Chalcedony - Article 39: A child victim of neglect, exploitation, abuse has the right to recovery and social reintegration.
- Yellow Agate - Article 19: Every child has the right to be protected from all forms of violence and abuse.
- Blue Chalcedony - Article 3: In all actions concerning children, the best interest of the child shall be the primary consideration.
- Amethyst - Article 6: Every child has the right to life and development.
- Carnelian -Article 28: Every child has the right to education. Elementary school should be free.
* Read more about World Childhood Foundation here
How to care for your jewellery
Store your precious piece in a jewellery velvet pouch/dustbag. Specially designed jewellery boxes, with soft lining and individual compartments are always the best. It should be stored away from direct sunlight, damp, and extremes, either heat or cold.
Never force or pull chains. When in storage, arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid damage. Don't mix silver and gold jewellery.
After each use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove any make-up residue or oils from your skin. Go easy – excessive polishing might rub off the plating.
Never wear jewellery in a swimming pool, sauna or steam room. * Don’t sleep with your jewellery on.
Water & Chemical Interactions
Water and chemicals may damage the surface. Always take jewellery off before washing your hands, bathing, showering or doing household work.
Add your jewellery as the last step of your beauty routine. Hairspray, perfume, soap, make-up, oils and lotions may all dull the surface.
Just like any other wardrobe item, jewellery needs maintenance to keep in mint condition. Check locks and clasps regularly.
It is natural for the layers of gold plating to gradually wear off, but by following our care tips you can slow down the process. You might at some point want to get a new layer of gold plating. If so, get in touch with us by sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know our materials
Our collections consist of precious metals (rhodium plated sterling silver, gold plated silver and 18K gold) and of non-precious metals (brass and base metal) which are also gold or rhodium plated. You should be aware that metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear.
Excessive light, heat or moisture may compromise the quality of the gemstones, pearls and the plating. The colour of some gemstones, pearls may fade with prolonged exposure to the sun. Avoid the risk of summertime sadness by saving your jewellery for evenings or the shade.
Our gemstones and pearls used in our collections are natural, they will vary in shape, size and colour. Inclusions may be seen in some natural stones and they are part of their natural beauty.
Pearls may loose their lustre when exposed to products like soaps and perfumes. Pearls and most gemstones are delicate and special care should be taken when cleaning with chemicals and ultrasonic cleaners.
Silver may oxidise and darken from contact with the natural salts and minerals on your skin. Special jewellery shops sell silver polish dips that can bring back the shine to your jewellery.
Need help? Contact: email@example.com.
Express: EU from €25
- Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive your purchases in 2-3 working days after your order has been placed.
Standard: EU from €20
- Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Receive your purchases in 3-4 working days after your order has been placed.
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.