- These general terms and service of sale as set out below (the “Conditions of Sale”) shall apply to Sophie by Sophie’s supply to the Customer of any of the Products listed on this Website. The Customers should carefully read the Conditions of sale before ordering any Products from this Website. By ordering any of Sophie by Sophie’s Products, the Customer agrees to be bound by the Conditions of Sale. The Customer should print a copy of the Conditions of Sale for future reference.
- By clicking on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of the Order process the Customer accepts the Conditions of Sale. If the Customer refuses to accept them, he or she will not be able to Order any Products from this Website.
- The Conditions of Sale is applicable from today, and until replaced or changed as per below.
- "Customer" means the party ordering Products on the website.
- “Delivery” means when the Products are delivered to the Customer.
- “Grace Period” means the right to cancel the Order within fourteen (14) days from the day that the Customer received the Product(s) in accordance with the Swedish Distant Sales and Door-to-Door Sales Act (Sw. Distans- och hemförsäljningslagen).
- “Sophie by Sophie” means (SOPHIE by SOPHIE Sales AB) reg. no. [556976-6685], [Östermalmsgatan26 A, 114 26 Stockholm], which is the supplier of the Products provided on the Website.
- “Product(s)” means the products provided for sale on the Website and supplied by Sophie by Sophie.
- ”Order” means each order placed by the Customer on the Website.
- “Order Confirmation” means when the Customer receives an email from Sophie by Sophie acknowledging the receipt of the Customer’s Order.
- “Website” means Sophie by Sophie’s website https://sophiebysophie.com
Purchase of Products
- Products presented on the Website are subject to availability and change without notice.
- The Customer may not purchase Products on the Website, and may not accept the Conditions of Sale if the Customer is not 18 years old and therefore not able to enter into a binding agreement with Sophie by Sophie.
- In order to purchase Product(s) on Sophie by Sophie’s Website the Customer must confirm his or her acceptance of the Conditions of Sale.
- The Customer will place an Order on the Website by adding the Product(s) to the “Shopping bag” and then go to “checkout ”. The Customer must also confirm his or her Order by clicking on the button marked “ finish purchase “ to the Customer’s Order.
- The Customer’s Order for Product(s) shall be regarded as a binding offer to purchase Product(s) under the Conditions of Sale.
- Orders are subject to acceptance by Sophie by Sophie and availability of the ordered Product(s). If ordered Product(s) is/are not available, Sophie by Sophie will notify the Customer by email and the Customer will have the option either to wait until the Product will be available from stock or to cancel the Order.
- After placing an Order, the Customer will receive an email from Sophie by Sophie acknowledging the receipt of the Customer’s Order (“Order Confirmation”), which will constitute a binding agreement between the Customer and Sophie by Sophie.
- The Order Confirmation will include all details of the Product(s), price(s) of the Product(s) including VAT and any other fees, delivery date(s), delivery costs, terms for payment, information regarding the Customer’s right to cancel within the Grace Period as per below and other services provided by Sophie by Sophie, and the terms to cancel the Order.
- The price(s) for the Product(s) is/are stated in the Order Confirmation.
- Prices shown on the Site are in SEK, Euros, GBP and USD, inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate and any other taxes, delivery costs and potential C.O.D fees. Purchasing Product(s) from countries outside of Sweden may also constitute payment of customs duties, which are not included in the price(s). Any customs duties payable shall be paid by the Customer to the customs or other relevant authorities in the country where the Product(s) is/are finally delivered.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. From time to time, prices are subject to change in response to currency exchange rate changes, markdowns and other commercial factors. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant duty and tax. Customers purchasing from country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you direct from DHL or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend that you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
Regardless of your shopping destination and the currency you shop in, your purchase may be charged by your bank with an international transaction fee. SOPHIE by SOPHIE is not responsible for any such fee or charge.
Acceptance of your order
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and SOPHIE by SOPHIE will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Stockholm, Sweden and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of SOPHIE by SOPHIE.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the Terms Of Service.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro cards. You can also choose to pay with Klarna, Apple Pay, Shop Pay or Google Pay. When selecting this option at checkout you will be directed to their site to 'Log In'. Payments for orders containing a pre-order item will be paid in advance and the delivery time is around 5-8 weeks after your order is confirmed and is placed. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to SOPHIE by SOPHIE, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In case of credit/debit card payment the due amount will be drawn immediately.
In the event of late payment the Customer shall pay penalty interest according to an interest rate which by [eight (8)] percentage units exceed the reference rate under the Swedish Interest Act (Sw: räntelagen).
The prices stated on the Website and in each Order Confirmation are given with reservation for increased supplier prices, printing errors and any incorrect stated specifications.
The Product(s) shall remain the property of Sophie by Sophie until full payment has been made.
You will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, or (b) we deliver the goods to you. SOPHIE by SOPHIE insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by SOPHIE by SOPHIE, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us. DHL can deliver to certain destinations without collecting a signature. If this option applies to your delivery address, you can update your preference on the shipping page at checkout before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that SOPHIE by SOPHIE can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. On occasion, DHL may refuse to deliver your order if they are of the opinion that the shipping address is considered to be unsafe.Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or 48 hours during sale periods.
Delay on behalf of SOPHIE by SOPHIE exists if the Product(s) is/are not delivered or not delivered on time and the delay was not caused by the Customer, other causes for which the Customer is not liable, or Force Majeure.
Upon delay, the Customer is entitled to withhold payment and claim performance of the Order or, if the delay is of major importance to the Customer, cancel the Order.
Delivery times appearing on the site are estimates and are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. In any event, we will deliver the goods to you within 30 days of the day on which we accept your order. SOPHIE by SOPHIE is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
Delivery of the Product(s) in stock will be delivered within 1-5 business days. Fine Jewellery, made-to-order, make-it-personal and special orders will be delivered within approximately 5-8 weeks.
Product(s) that are currently out of stock – If you sign up for our waiting list you will get an e-mail when the products are back in stock.
Delivery on domestic Orders in Sweden with (PostNord Registered Mail Domestic) standard delivery and return are covered by Sophie by Sophie. Delivery on Orders in EU and within the other European countries will be charged with a fixed freight rate. See Term of Delivery.
Sophie by Sophie reserves the right to adjust the freight rates and service fees as stated above in accordance with price increases occurring during the period between the day when the Order was placed and the day of Delivery.
The risk for the Product(s) passes to the Customer upon Delivery.
Right to cancel within the grace period
The Customer has the right under the Distant Sales and Door-to-Door Sales Act (Sw: Distans- och hemförsäljningslagen) to cancel the Order within fourteen (14) business days from the day that the Customer received the Product(s) (the “Grace Period”) (SWE: ångerrätt).
The right to cancel is exercised by sending the Product(s) to SOPHIE by SOPHIE by registered mail.
For Orders cancelled under the Grace Period any fee the Customer may have paid for the Product(s) will we will issue you with a full refund cost paid by you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: [ 14 ] days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or (ii)(if earlier) [ 14 ] days after the day you provide us with evidence that the goods have been returned; or (iii) if no goods were supplied, [ 14 ] days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation.
We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled your order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest. If we do not receive the goods back, we may arrange to have them collected from you at your cost.
You shall return cancelled orders to: SOPHIE by SOPHIE, c/o A house ARK,Östermalmsgatan 26 A,114 26 Stockholm, SWEDEN without undue delay and in any event not later than [ 30 ] days from day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of [ 30 ] days has expired.
You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the“Grace Period” if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until [ 14 ] calendar days from the day after you receive your order, by email or post as described above.
Product(s) is/are defective if the Product(s) deviates from what is set forth in the Order or in any respect deviates from the Customer’s legitimate expectations based upon information provided by SOPHIE by SOPHIE.
If Product(s) is/are defective the Customer has the right to claim repair, re-delivery, price reduction or compensation to rectify the defect, withhold payment, or, if the defect is of major importance to the Customer, cancel the Order.
SOPHIE by SOPHIE has primarily the right to offer repair or re-delivery if it can be made within reasonable time and without any additional costs for the Customer.
The Customer must make a complaint of the defective Product(s) to Sophie by Sophie within reasonable time after the defect was discovered (Sw: reklamation).
The Customer must notify SOPHIE by SOPHIE why he or she considers the Product(s) to be defective. If the complaint is made within two (2) months after the defect was discovered it is always made on due date. After two (2) years the Customer has lost his or her right to make a complaint, unless no warranty states otherwise.
SOPHIE by SOPHIE will only bear the return costs if the Product(s) is/are defective or wrongly delivered.
If repair or re-delivery is not made within a reasonable time after the complaint was made, the Customer has the right to claim price reduction or to cancel the purchase of the relevant Product(s).
The right to cancel is exercised by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +46 (8) 612 12 40. Upon cancellation of the purchase of the relevant Product(s), the Customer shall return the Product(s) in accordance with the return procedure stated above.
Items on SALE are not refundable.We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased on a sale or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price. Once an item has been purchased at a discount sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked-down.
Promotion Codes (only on our online shop - sophiebysophie.com)
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Newsletter Sign Offer 10 % off
- The promo code only applies to first time orders with no minimum spend and may not be used on orders including Fine Jewellery and Charity collections.
- This promo code may only be used once per person and cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, offer, code, certificate, coupon or on gift cards.
- This offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered
- SOPHIE by SOPHIE reserves the right at our discretion to revoke, suspend, cancel and/or amend the offer at any time and without notice
- In the event of a dispute regarding this promotion, the decision of SOPHIE by SOPHIE is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
Need help? E. email@example.com or P. +46 (8)612 12 40