No question is too little for us. Here are some of our most commonly asked questions and answers.
Please email us to email@example.com or sign up and get notified when the product is back in stock again.
Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with all order details and an order number directly to the email address provided during checkout. Order processing and fulfilment takes approximately 1-2 business days. You will then receive an email confirming shipping and tracking number. Shipping time depends on the shipping speed selected at checkout.
See all payments options here
You can track your shipment by clicking on the tracking number provided in your shipment confirmation email. You can also find your tracking number on the My Account > Orders page if you are logged in and had an active account at the time of purchase.
The code does not apply to our Fine Jewellery and our Charity collections such as Childhood, WaterAid and Wildheart. If you have ordered something from these collections, the code will not work. The code is valid on one occasion per person.
Wthin Sweden, 1-3 business days
Within EU 2-6 business days
Rest of the World 3-10 business days
Yes, in Stockholm, Sweden at our studio - available on business days 9 - 17. Select "Local Pick up" in store as shipping option in checkout.
We offer delivery with Budbee, PostNord Registered Mail, DHL and UPS. You can also pick up your order at our office in Stockholm. Read more here.
Within Sweden only - Free shipping on orders over SEK 2,500 SEK with Budbee Box and PostNord Registered Mail.
Budbee Home Delivery - 59 SEK. Read more about shipping
Delivery outside Sweden costs from 20 EUR. Please note that the cost may vary between different countries. Read more about shipping
If you change your mind about your purchase once it has arrived to your hands, unopened packages and in almost intact condition, will be refunded within 30 days of purchase date. If there was an issue with your order or if it arrived damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you right away.
You fill in the return form that was attached to your package and send it together with the jewellery back to us. Read more here
If you wish to exchange one or more pieces of your order for another size or something else, you do a regular return. You send back the jewellery you want to exchange and then place a new order.
Remember that the jewellery that you send back in return must be in the same condition and sealed together with the dustbag.
If you do not collect your package from a service point, we charge a fee of 150 SEK/NOK, 125 DKK, 15 EUR, 20 USD. This is for the freight and handling costs.
If you have not been able to pick up your package, contact us and we will see how we solve this in the most flexible way.
We offer open purchase is valid for 30 days from the time you receive your package. Please note that we do not accept goods where the seal has been broken. A return process can take up to 14 business days (18 calendar days).
Our guarantee is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase (the purchase must have been made on our website or in our flagship store at NK, Stockholm). Within this time, complaints and repairs are free of charge. Save your receipt.
All of our products are nickel free. We work with recycled- and 925 sterling silver, which means 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% are other metals, usually copper.
We are using recycled- and 925 sterling silver in our silver jewellery, and we also add a rhodium plate which gives the silver an extra-fine lustre and prevents the material from fast oxidizing. For the gold plated silver jewellery, we use 14K gold and 3 microns.
We use a high-end 14K gold plating on our gold-plated silver jewellery. When jewellery is worn it comes in contact with liquids such as water, perfume or body lotion and this affects the plating. All plated jewellery at some point needs to get re-plated again.