We are fully committed to produce sustainable jewellery without compromising the future generation's resources. We believe that the practice of environmental sustainability helps us to ensure that the needs of today's population are met without jeopardising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
This is how we work with sustainability:
- Practice of recycling metal.
- Sourcing conflict free metal.
- Recycle metal scrap.
- Using eco-friendly packaging materials.
- Water harvesting.
- Using proper chemical disposal procedures.
- Following standard that protect human rights & prevent modern day slavery.
We ensure that our diamonds are from non conflict sources as per the Kimberly Process. Our workers are of legal working age, pair proper wages with contributions to their pension and work in a safe factory environment.