For us, sustainability work is a central part of all stages of our production process. We produce sustainable jewelry without compromising the resources of the next generation.
This is how we work with sustainability:
- We recycle all waste and use recycled metal
- We source conflict free metal.
- We recycle metal scrap.
- Using eco-friendly packaging materials.
- We do not waste water in our production process.
- We use proper chemical disposal procedures.
- We follow the standard that protects human rights and prevents the use of labor.
We ensure that our diamonds are from non conflict sources as per the Kimberly Process. Our workers are of legal working age, pair proper wages with contributions to their pension and work in a safe factory environment.