How to measure your necklace size?
Necklace lengths vary from person to person. Standard women's necklace lengths are 40 to 50 cm, but different chain lengths are appropriate for different styles and outfits.
Find the right length
You can either measure an existing necklace by stretching it in the open position with a ruler. If you do not have a necklace, you can take a string and put it around the neck. Pull it down to the desired length and cut the string and then measure the cut piece with a ruler.
- 40 cm - hits just above the collarbone and fits like a chocker
- 42 cm - falls right about at the collarbone
- 45 cm - falls a few cm below the collarbone
- 80 cm - hangs below the bust. They can often be wrapped around twice to form double strand necklace, such as our Pansar Perl Long Necklace.
- Our classic chains are adjustable between 40-42-45 cm. In our other designs the length is written in the product description.
- Play around with different necklace and create the perfect layering style.