How to measure your ring size
To determine your size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to identify your ring size. If your ring appears to be between two sizes, Sophie by Sophie recommends choosing the larger size.
*(Are you buying for someone else, remember that the average size is 52 to 53)
- The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather; for the most accurate measurement, measure your finger across multiple times of day, and on multiple different days to compare.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be at their smallest.
If you would like further assistance, we would be delighted to welcome you to contact our customer service center either E. email@example.com or P. +46 (8) 612 12 40. We offer complimentary returns and exchanges in accordance with our Conditions of sale.
44 13,97 mm
45 14,38 mm
46,5 14,88 mm
47 15,10 mm
48,5 15,49 mm
50 15,90 mm
51 16,31 mm
52 16,71 mm (warehousing)
53,5 17,12 mm
54 17,20 mm
55 17,53 mm (warehousing)
56 17,93 mm
57 18,34 mm
58,5 18,75 mm
59,5 19,15 mm
61 19,56 mm