We are proud to be able to contribute and to be a part of a change - It is part of SOPHIE by SOPHIE's DNA. In 2007, our founder and creative director, Sophie Gyllenhammar Mattsson designed our first charity jewellery, the Childhood bracelet, for the World Childhood Foundation, founded by Queen Silvia of Sweden in 1999. Each stone, 10 in total, represents a paragraph in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Gold plated recycled silver
- Gemstones: White Agate, Chalcedony, Pink Quartz, Purple Amethyst, Light Blue Chalcedony, Orange Carnelian, Blue Lapis Lazuli, Yellow Agate, Green Agate and Red Agate
- Stone size 5 x 5 mm
- Adjustable chain 17 or 19 cm
- Childhood jewellery comes with our pink dust bag along with a card about the significance of each stone that symbolizes 10 different sections of the UN Convention on the Rights of the child.
- Our stones are natural which makes each stone unique in its colour and shade. Please note. The colours can vary and cannot be guaranteed to be exactly as seen in the picture, due to them being a natural element.