PEARL MINI HOOPS
- Rhodium plated recycled silver with freshwater pearls
- Size 1.5 x 1.5 cm (3 mm/pearl size)
- Note that our pearls are natural and organic, making each pearl unique in its shape, colour and shade. The colours and size of the pearls we use can vary and cannot be guaranteed to be exactly as seen in the picture, due to them being a natural element.
How to care for your jewellery
Store your precious piece in a jewellery velvet pouch/dustbag. Specially designed jewellery boxes, with soft lining and individual compartments are always the best. It should be stored away from direct sunlight, damp, and extremes, either heat or cold.
Never force or pull chains. When in storage, arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid damage. Don't mix silver and gold jewellery.
After each use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove any make-up residue or oils from your skin. Go easy – excessive polishing might rub off the plating.
Never wear jewellery in a swimming pool, sauna or steam room.
* Don’t sleep with your jewellery on.
Water & Chemical Interactions
Water and chemicals may damage the surface. Always take jewellery off before washing your hands, bathing, showering or doing household work.
Add your jewellery as the last step of your beauty routine. Hairspray, perfume, soap, make-up, oils and lotions may all dull the surface.
Just like any other wardrobe item, jewellery needs maintenance to keep in mint condition. Check locks and clasps regularly.
It is natural for the layers of gold plating to gradually wear off, but by following our care tips you can slow down the process. You might at some point want to get a new layer of gold plating. If so, get in touch with us by sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know our materials
Our collections consist of precious metals (rhodium plated sterling silver, gold plated silver and 18K gold) and of non-precious metals (brass and base metal) which are also gold or rhodium plated. You should be aware that metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear.
Excessive light, heat or moisture may compromise the quality of the gemstones, pearls and the plating. The colour of some gemstones, pearls may fade with prolonged exposure to the sun. Avoid the risk of summertime sadness by saving your jewellery for evenings or the shade.
Our gemstones and pearls used in our collections are natural, they will vary in shape, size and colour. Inclusions may be seen in some natural stones and they are part of their natural beauty.
Pearls may loose their lustre when exposed to products like soaps and perfumes. Pearls and most gemstones are delicate and special care should be taken when cleaning with chemicals and ultrasonic cleaners.
Silver may oxidise and darken from contact with the natural salts and minerals on your skin. Special jewellery shops sell silver polish dips that can bring back the shine to your jewellery.
Need help? Contact: email@example.com.
Shipping & Delivery
- Your package will be sent with Budbee, PostNord Registered Mail Domestic.
- Your package will be sent with PostNord Registered Mail International, DHL and UPS.
Delivery Estimated Time
- SWEDEN - Product(s) will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- EU - Product(s) will be delivered within 2-6 business days.
- OUTSIDE EU - Product(s) will be delivered within 3-10 business days.
- Delivery of our Fine Jewellery can differ; make sure to read the product info on the product page. Some of our Fine Jewellery is made to order for which we do not accept any returns or exchanges. Production begins after your order is confirmed and delivery time is approximately 5-8 weeks and 3-6 days if in stock.
Local Pick Up
- SAME DAY - Pick up your order in our studio the same day as ordering (only in Stockholm, Sweden). It is available on business days 9 - 17 (Closed for lunch 12-13). Please bring your ID and order number.
- During weeks 29-31 the opening hours at the office can deviate. Please contact us if you have any questions!
- Address: Östermalmsgatan 26 A, c/o A house ARK, Stockholm.
SWEDEN – Free shipping on orders over 1000 SEK.
EU – from 20 €
OUTSIDE EU - from 30 € *
*Local taxes, as well as any customs duties are paid by the recipient (including the UK and Northern Ireland after 1st January 2021).
- If you do not collect your package from a service point, we charge a fee of 150 SEK/NOK, 125 DKK, 15 EUR, 20 USD.
- All of our jewellery except Fine jewellery, is delivered in our chrysoprase green velvet dust bag unless you have ordered a gift box at check out. Our fine jewellery is delivered in our chrysoprase green Fine velvet jewellery box.
- We accept VISA, Master Card and American Express. In specific countries, we also offer invoice payment through Klarna.
Sophie by Sophie reserves the right to change this policy for certain exceptions, and future updates.