We offer you the right of return for 30 days from the date you have picked up your item. We seal our jewellery and returns apply to unbroken sealing. Please note that we don't accept returns with made-to-order - products.
Items bought at www.sophiebysophie.com may be returned within 30 days according to the instructions below.
How to make a return
- Fill out the attached return form with all the product and purchase details.
NOTE: If your jewellery has been purchased from one of our retailers, contact them directly for help with your return.
- We seal all jewellery and these must be unbroken. Send the return form and the unused product in its original package to:
Sophie by Sophie Sales AB
102 45 Stockholm
- You are responsible for the return and if not agreed also the shipping cost. Items that are lost in the return shipping will not be compensated for by Sophie by Sophie.
- The refund will be made within 14 days of receiving the product. Please note that during sale periods, please note that it may take longer for us to process your return.
What happens next?
Once we have received and processed your return we will contact you by email. Please note that it may take up to 14 days for us to process your return. During sale periods, please note that it may take longer for us to process your return.
For orders outside Sweden: Note that you are responsible for the shipping until we have received the goods and therefore we recommend you to choose a carrier that provides tracking of packages. Note that duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU can not be refunded. The shipping cost is also nonrefundable for orders shipped outside Sweden.
If you have a defective product, please follow these instructions;
- Notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us why you consider the product(s) to be defective. Please include details and a photo of the defective product. (Complaints are to be made within two months of purchase unless otherwise stipulated by law.)
- Sophie by Sophie will bear the return costs if the product(s) is/are defective or wrongly delivered.
Item(s) must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and the Sophie by Sophie tags attached to them (if applicable). This includes all packaging authenticity cards/dust bags. We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly.
You will be informed if we propose to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to us providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the item(s) sent back to you at your own expense.
*Nb! The return policy is not applicable to products made to order.Need help? Contact us.