WILDHEART NECKLACE Gold
Color / Material: Gold plated silver
Length: Adjustable at 38, 40 and 42
Symbol size: 1 cm
Care: Store your heart necklace in your green Wild Heart bag that you receive with your order.
The Wild Heart collection supports the Swedish organization Wildhood Foundation. Wildhood is a Swedish fundraising foundation that works to combat poaching and illegal trafficking of endangered species. In recent years, an average of 100 elephants and 4 rhinos have been poached every day, just for their pastures and horns. In our lifetime, these species run the risk of being extinct in the wild!
The Wild Heart collection consists of the Wild Heart necklace and the Wild Heart bracelet. The necklace with a heart stands for the love of the animals and the rough surface plating should symbolize the rhino's skin. For each Wild Heart jewelry sold, 10% of the prize is donated to the Wildhood Foundation.
“Wild Heart symbolizes our love for the wildlife we fight to save! I am extremely proud of the collaboration with Sophie by Sophie. It helps Wildhood spread the message about how serious the situation actually is, that we are facing a time window and that it is up to our generation to make a difference. I refuse to live in a world where wildlife only exists in zoos and fairy tales, ”says Filippa Tarras-Wahlberg, founder of the Wildhood Foundation.
“In recent decades, the amount of wildlife on our land has more than halved. It's a brutal and frightening reality! I have always cared for the animals' place on our planet which makes this collaboration incredibly important to me. The Wildhood Foundation does a fantastic job and it feels fun and important to be able to contribute to it, ”says Sophie Gyllenhammar Mattsson.
STORAGE & WEAR
- Store your precious piece in a jewellery pouch. Specially designed jewellery boxes, with soft lining and individual compartments are always the best. It should be stored away from direct sunlight, damp, and extremes, either heat or cold.
- Never force or pull chains. When in storage, arrange chains in loop shapes to avoid damage.
- After each use, gently wipe every piece with a soft cloth to remove any make-up residue or oils from your skin. Go easy – excessive polishing might rub off the plating.
- Never wear jewellery in a swimming pool, sauna or steam room. * Don’t sleep with your jewellery on.
WATER & CHEMICAL INTERACTIONS
- Water and chemicals found in everyday products may damage the surface. Always take jewellery off before washing your hands, bathing, showering or doing household work.
- Add your jewellery as the last step of your beauty routine. Hairspray, perfume, soap, make-up, oils and lotions may all dull the surface.
- Just like any other wardrobe item, jewellery needs maintenance to keep in mint condition. Check locks and clasps regularly.
- It is natural for the layers of gold plating to gradually wear off, but by following our care tips you can slow down the process. You might at some point want to get a new layer of gold plating. If so, get in touch with us by sending us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET TO KNOW OUR MATERIALS
- Our collections consist of precious metals (rhodium plated sterling silver, gold plated silver and 18K gold) and of non-precious metals (brass and base metal) which are also gold or rhodium plated. You should be aware that metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear.
- Excessive light, heat or moisture may compromise the quality of the gemstones and of the plating. The colour of some gemstones may fade with prolonged exposure to the sun. Avoid the risk of summertime sadness by saving your jewellery for evenings or the shade.
- Because most of the stones and pearls used in our collections are natural gemstones and seashell pearls, they will vary in shape, size and colour. Inclusions may be seen in some natural stones and are part of their beauty.
- Pearls may loose their lustre when exposed to products like soaps and perfumes. Pearls and most gemstones are delicate and special care should be taken when cleaning with chemicals and ultrasonic cleaners.
- Silver may oxidise and darken from contact with the natural salts and minerals on your skin. Special jewellery shops sell silver polish dips that can bring back the shine to your jewellery.
Standard Domestic: Free
Express: EU €25
Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Receive your purchases in 2-3 working days after your order has been placed.
Standard: EU €20
Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Receive your purchases in 3-4 working days after your order has been placed.
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.